Monday, August 20, 2012

Sunday Snaps week 3: 08/19

Hey Everyone! Umm, can we please "play pretend" that it's Sunday?! My bad. I should have warned y'all that I am out of town this week in California, visiting family before starting my Fall 2012 semester, and consequently have not been on a reliable computer for the last 4 1/2 days! But, anyways...
Welcome to week three of our photography link up: Sunday Snaps! 
Here are my personal favorites from last week's link-up party (in no particular order):

Photo by Making Pinterest My Reality

Photo by Boys Oh Boys

Photo by My Mind's Lens

Just like last week, these were BEAUTIFUL photos. It keeps getting harder and harder to choose my favorite three each week! Keep up the great work, everyone! And congrats to those who made it on the top favorites; don't forget to grab a button if you did! 

Sarah B Texas @ City Girl Gone Country

And now, without further ado, here's today's link up! (If you need an example of what kinds of posts to link up, feel free to view any of the old link-ups/posts in the blog archive on the right, or take a look at my link-up post from this week! I went ahead and linked up some pics from the weekend.)

Rules:
  • Please follow both of your hosts! (Myself and Jules)
  • You MUST provide the party button somewhere in your post in order to link back to this party (available to the right on my sidebar). Failure to do so may result in your link-up being removed.
  • Link up to specific posts, not just your blog.
  • Please only link up to three blog posts each week. 
  • HAVE FUN! And follow some of your fellow link-up bloggers while you're at it! ;-)


SBTsig

5 comments:

  1. thanks for hosting and i am totally diggin' your blog -- although the *follow* feature is being a bit wonky. i will be back to *officially* follow along!
    xxoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate you stopping by :-)

      How was the follow feature being wonky? I'll have to fix that!

      Delete
  2. I found you via Southern Belle! And When I read your about me page I couldn't help but relate! Except opposite! I moved from the country to the city. But it was the best decision I ever made!!!

    Feel free to visit me at www.joyfullyajohnson.blogspot.com or on twitter @bailierose

    Warmly,
    Bailie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hope I entered correctly :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all! I see ya there; thinkin' of leavin' a comment, aren't ya?! Well I'd sure love to get some feedback from y'all, so get to blabbin'! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...