Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Snaps Link-Up 08/05: "Personal Best"

Hey, y'all! Welcome to the very first link-up of Sunday Snaps: a weekly-themed photography link up!

Sunday Snaps with City Girl Gone Country
This week's theme is "My Personal Best." Anything goes (whatever the subject, whenever the date), so long as it was taken by YOU! 
If you need an example on how to compose your post, check out my post from this week. Here are my three "Personal Best" photos:



Now it's YOUR turn!
Rules:
  • Please follow both of your hosts! (Myself and Jules)
  • You MUST provide the party button somewhere in your post in order to link back to this party (available to the right on my sidebar). Failure to do so may result in your link-up being removed.
  • Link up to the specific post, not just your blog.
  • Please only link up one blog post each week. 
  • No repeating blog posts each week; this wouldn't make sense, anyhow, since there will be a different theme each week!
  • Please only post a total of 3 pictures for this link-up!
  • HAVE FUN! And follow some of your fellow link-up bloggers while you're at it! ;-)

SBTsig

11 comments:

  1. I'm your 100th follower! :)

    Love these pictures. All of them, really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo! I can't believe I broke 100!

      Thank you for the compliments :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the invite! Glad to be your newest follower!
    Jen @ frazzled5
    Jazed to link up at your party too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking up to the party! :-) Hope to see you back next week!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a cute baby! I love that little round tummy! Great pics! :)

    P.S. Thank you so much for the follow, I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that horse looks super cute :) fun day!!

    <3 Amy

    {Giveaway going on now, would love for you to join! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. That horse pic is gorgeous! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to remember to link up next week!!! I'm no photographer...so may iphone pics =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all! I see ya there; thinkin' of leavin' a comment, aren't ya?! Well I'd sure love to get some feedback from y'all, so get to blabbin'! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...