Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Go Check Out My August Guest Blog!

Hey, y'all! Today I'm guest blogging over at Ramblings of a Southern Belle with Tif!

Photobucket

I feel so honored to be able to take over her blog for a day, and for being chosen as "blog of the week!" Go check out my guest post HERE and let me know what you think! Be sure to send Tif some love, as well :-)

PS: Don't forget to get your posts linked up for this week's Sunday Snaps! You can link up ANY post that has a cool picture in it for a chance to be featured the following week! The link-up closes Friday night, so get to posting HERE! ;-)

SBTsig

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Sarah! I saw your post over at Ramblings of a Southern Belle. Your blog is adorable and I really enjoyed learning all that stuff about ya:) Would love you to stop by sometime! Take care-

    Karen@Pocket Full of Pink

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all! I see ya there; thinkin' of leavin' a comment, aren't ya?! Well I'd sure love to get some feedback from y'all, so get to blabbin'! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...