Today I'm linking up with Brunch with Amber and A Complete Waste of Makeup for "It's OK Thursday." Here we go!
- … that I ate ice cream out of the carton. Who else is going to eat it, anyway? (I buy my own food)
- … that I play “Dream Zoo” late at night on my phone when I can’t sleep.
- … to look up every single bit of evidence and news regarding the Aurora, CO shooting. Seriously, I want to be informed.
- … to do a mini happy dance by myself in my room when I get an email or text I’d been waiting on.
- … to skip washing my hair for a few days. That’s what dry shampoo is for, am I right?
- … that I’m still a sucker for the movie The Notebook.
- … that I clutch my bag a little tighter when I walk by a scary-looking person… because apparently I have so much of value in my empty wallet.
- … to eat breakfast for dinner.
- … to not leave the house some days.
- … that I feel guilty for being so far away from my family for such a long time… it just means that I still CARE about them.
What are you feeling "OK" about today?
Sarah B Texas