Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Link Up: Sunday Snaps Week 5

Can you believe we've been at this link up for FIVE whole weeks?! I certainly can't. I'm so sorry for my procrastination at its finest delay on this week's post... I had been in Michigan on vacation (and boy, was that a wonderful break from this Texas hell weather!). 
THANK YOU to all who participated in Week 4's link up! Here are some of the highlights from last week: 

Photo by Making Pinterest My Reality

Photo by Our Life in a Click

Photo by The Chunky Goddess

Congrats to those of you who were featured this week! Don't forget to grab yourself a FEATURED button and boast about your skills:

Sarah B Texas @ City Girl Gone Country

And now, without further delay, here's the WAY overdue link-up for this week! (Remember you have until late Friday night to link up ANY post from this week containing a picture!)
Rules:
  • Please follow both of your hosts! (Myself and Jules)
  • You MUST provide the party button somewhere in your post in order to link back to this party (available to the right on my sidebar). Failure to do so may result in your link-up being removed.
  • Link up to specific posts, not just your blog.
  • Please only link up to three blog posts each week. 
  • HAVE FUN! And follow some of your fellow link-up bloggers while you're at it! ;-)

SBTsig

1 comment:

  1. oh wow.. thanks for featuring my photo again! i need to link up TODAY!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all! I see ya there; thinkin' of leavin' a comment, aren't ya?! Well I'd sure love to get some feedback from y'all, so get to blabbin'! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...