Friday, August 26, 2011

School life


Hello family and friends!

Since schedules are truly chaotic these days, I thought it would be best to create a website that was easy enough to navigate for everyone to read in order to see how things are going on my end!

Texas is great! And by great I mean unbearably hot! Now, I enjoyed the weather when I first got here. Every time I'd step outside I felt as if I was stepping into a sauna, and I absolutely loved it! However, we got rain just 30 minutes south of my town, and the humidity definitely took its toll during my first day on campus!



Some things I've learned are phrases like "feeders" for the side streets that lead into the freeways here, and of course "y'all".
I went to downtown Fortworth and had quite possibly the best sushi I've ever indulged in my life... Who would think I'd find that in Texas? Not to mention their barbeque here is AMAZING!

I hope to be posting random happenings and pictures on here to keep "y'all" updated on my college experience here!

Look forward to keeping in touch with y'all through this site! Let me know if there's anything in particular you would like to hear more about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey y'all! I see ya there; thinkin' of leavin' a comment, aren't ya?! Well I'd sure love to get some feedback from y'all, so get to blabbin'! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...